im gona do a hair transplant in 3 weeks probably

G

just that you know it. if you had a hair transplant , then tell me your experiences with it.

CCS

Reaction score
you have enough money now for HM and you are going to spend it on a hair transplant?

The most they can do in 6 months is 30 per cm2. If each follicle has 3 hairs, that will be thick, but they may have to back down to 20 per cm2. If they do them in a grid so they know were they all are, they can do them either 6 weeks or 3 weeks apart, but you won't want a grid.

I'll get my cheesy digital camera up and running if i can find the driver CD. You really need to see what it looks like so you can decide. Your hairs won't start breaking the surface until 5 months after the procedure.

It will feel good sitting in that chair. And you will be very happy when they grow out. But then you will want it thicker. Make sure the doctor is good.

I could describe the procedure, but it really is no big deal.

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
you know what, go get a hair transplant if you want it so bad!

But in a year, when you are still losing hair and you look funny, don't come back and gripe. I don't remember your exact age, but I remember that you're young.

I just got done reading about a young man who got a hair transplant. He was maybe 19 or 20. His hair is still receding and he can't shave his head because of scars.

From your posts, you are much too emotional. You need a therapist, not a hair transplant doctor.

G

that's ok. you are still bald.

even a guy with a hair transplant is still bald. even a small bald spot is considered bald or balding. looks like sh*t.

young and bald.

bald forever.

wait a few years.

then you are old and bald with wrinkles. lol.

sad. horse shoe head!

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
SlaveTrader said:

even a guy with a hair transplant is still bald. even a small bald spot is considered bald or balding. looks like sh*t.

young and bald.

bald forever.

wait a few years.

sad. horse shoe head!

Yeah it's a big joke until it happens to you. Karma is a b**ch, you worthless piece of sh*t.

CCS

Reaction score
get the grafts if you want and if you know you won't loose more hair.

But if your goal is to look good now while your are young, and worry about the consequences later after you have had some fun, I must point out to you that it will take 1.5 years to get up to 60% density. hair transplant is not the quick fix you think it is. During the first 6 months, you will not have any hair up there, you will have pinkness, and I'm not convince you can shave your head even with FUE. Have them take a few hairs out of your arm, as deep as on your head, before you let them convince you that you can shave your head later if you want. If they can't do that, then do the strip procedure with Dr Keene or someone who will only leave a less than 1mm line back there. It is cheaper.

one and a half years. remember that. 60% density.

G

SlaveTrader said:

young and bald.

bald forever.

wait a few years.

sad. horse shoe head!

trollwk0.jpg