I'm new and here's my opinion...

loveandhate

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just saw this forum in a magazine.

I'll condense my story as short as possible. I hate hate hate hate hate not having hair. I pretty much have the Chris Daughtry look going on, and I cannot get girls like I used to. I think woman dislike bald guys like guys dislike chubby girls.

So I deal with it the best I can and try not too get to upset with it.

But, let me say this. I think you have to be NUTS to get a hairpiece or plugs. Why? Because you can ALWAYS TELL! I ride the subway in NYC every day and I can pick the rugs and transplants out a train car away. My apologies if I offend anyone here but people, until a real cure comes out where you grow all your own hair back, all I am doing is being confident and keeping my hair cut short.

Trying to cover it up may make YOU more confident, but since EVERYONE call tell, it make you look much less confident.

Rock on brothers!

s.a.f

Reaction score
loveandhate said:
I just saw this forum in a magazine.

This place advertises? :shock:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
loveandhate said:
But, let me say this. I think you have to be NUTS to get a hairpiece or plugs. Why? Because you can ALWAYS TELL! I ride the subway in NYC every day and I can pick the rugs and transplants out a train car away.

i guarantee then that you havent looked through the many amazing results of people from this forum or heard of the fine work of armani,hasson and wong,feller,rahal or many others................all the transplants you see are not the best work by the best surgeons or even modern work,things have come a long long way,you dont notice the best hair transplants ,you notice the bad ones.

as for wigs ,take a look at coolpiece or toplace,also very very undetectable

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinneritgoes! said:
word. the average joe wouldn't pick out my toplace

yes he would. she would. the whole world would.

have u shared pics anywhere? please show me.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Transplants are too risky and expensive, especially if you need alot of coverage. Synthetic transplants can give great coverage, but the length of the synthetic hairs will never grow, so you have to choose one hair-style for life and go to a specially trained barber as not to chop the synthetic hairs and still make it look good. Each visit to that special barber will run you nearly a thousand dollars (think of how often you go to get your hair cut)! Pieces are super expensive too, or at least the good ones. Regardless, all pieces require costly maintenance and excel the rate of balding. As far as the big three are concerned, unless you are just beginning to see thinning or have minor to moderate thinning, it's an investment that is not worth making. Let's face it, there is no true cure for baldness. Maybe someday.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Synthetic transplants !!! :freaked:
These are actually illegal and I've never heard of anyone on these forums who's had one.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Synthetic transplants would have tremendous issues with tissue rejection. I doubt it can even be considered viable.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
Synthetic transplants would have tremendous issues with tissue rejection. I doubt it can even be considered viable.
Thats why they are illegal.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Daughtry shaves his head, but he is not bald. I saw a picture of him with a mohawk. Bald guys can only sport reverse mohawks.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
loveandhate said:
Hey everyone. I just saw this forum in a magazine.

I'll condense my story as short as possible. I hate hate hate hate hate not having hair. I pretty much have the Chris Daughtry look going on, and I cannot get girls like I used to. I think woman dislike bald guys like guys dislike chubby girls.

So I deal with it the best I can and try not too get to upset with it.

But, let me say this. I think you have to be NUTS to get a hairpiece or plugs. Why? Because you can ALWAYS TELL! I ride the subway in NYC every day and I can pick the rugs and transplants out a train car away. My apologies if I offend anyone here but people, until a real cure comes out where you grow all your own hair back, all I am doing is being confident and keeping my hair cut short.

Trying to cover it up may make YOU more confident, but since EVERYONE call tell, it make you look much less confident.

Rock on brothers!

http://www.alviarmanihairtransplants.co ... =29__3.jpg

BaldingInGermany

Established Member
Reaction score
What you see are only the very bad transplants, wigs and weaves. I don't think that you can tell if it is a really really good one.

Sean68

Reaction score
BaldingInGermany said:
What you see are only the very bad transplants, wigs and weaves. I don't think that you can tell if it is a really really good one.

exactly.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Wow, Armani's site is great! What a difference a good surgeon can make! I was especially impressed with the results with the patients that had considerable hairloss, (like myself) had achieved. I was so afraid of the horror stories, but knowing that doctors like armani are out there and the miracles they can perform, make me seriously consider saving up for the day I can get the procedure done myself. Truly amazing!

Epiphany

Reaction score
loveandhate said:
I think woman dislike bald guys like guys dislike chubby girls.

Well then there's still hope, because you're clearly good at making broad generalisations.

I LOVE chubby women, if that's what you want to call them. Preferable to those boy-figured, boney girls whose ribcage shows when they stretch. :puke:

So don't assume that all women are the same either. Some women will be turned on by things other than a full head of hair.