Im NOT shedding, but I can see my hairline receding!

hello

Reaction score
i run my hands through my hair, no hair falls out, there's never any hair on my pillow. Only when I take a shower, about 20-30 hairs come out in my hands.

But I can see my hairline slowly receding, and its past a 'mature hairline'.. i had a massive shed period last year around this time, and had a moderate shed period last september.. but not much since then. i have been taking saw palmetto daily since around november, after a bad experience with propecia

i dont see where its falling out but my hairline's receding seemingly everytime I look at it, WTF?

Progressive

Reaction score
Humans shed naturally in the Northern Hemisphere from September to December and March to May.

Or...

Your hair is too short to notice any hairs in falling out.

I started SP in November too. I saw a shed in the third month until now. Now I can see and feel short hairs growing in the areas where I shed. You may need to try Advocar and cut in into smaller pieces with a pill cutter until you find the right amount that doesn't give you sides. Cheers!

metalheaddude

Reaction score
hello said:
i run my hands through my hair, no hair falls out, there's never any hair on my pillow. Only when I take a shower, about 20-30 hairs come out in my hands.

But I can see my hairline slowly receding, and its past a 'mature hairline'.. i had a massive shed period last year around this time, and had a moderate shed period last september.. but not much since then. i have been taking saw palmetto daily since around november, after a bad experience with propecia

i dont see where its falling out but my hairline's receding seemingly everytime I look at it, WTF?

Ever get any hairs on the pillow in the morning?

I usually get 1 or 2. But ive had as many as 300 in a single night on my pillow that was a freightning shed :sobbing:

hello

Reaction score
Progressive said:
Humans shed naturally in the Northern Hemisphere from September to December and March to May.

Or...

Your hair is too short to notice any hairs in falling out.

I started SP in November too. I saw a shed in the third month until now. Now I can see and feel short hairs growing in the areas where I shed. You may need to try Advocar and cut in into smaller pieces with a pill cutter until you find the right amount that doesn't give you sides. Cheers!

nah, my hair's about 15 inches long lol... im thinking of cutting it because i dont wanna be that guy with long thinning hair :shakehead:

hello

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
[

I usually get 1 or 2. But ive had as many as 300 in a single night on my pillow that was a freightning shed :sobbing:

ah, thats terrible man.. nope, i check about every morning but never see any hair on my pillow... btw, i love metal too, what bands are you into?

metalheaddude

Reaction score
hello said:
metalheaddude said:
[

ah, thats terrible man.. nope, i check about every morning but never see any hair on my pillow... btw, i love metal too, what bands are you into?

Well im more of a metalcore fan :)

As I lay dying, Bleeding through, Norma Jean, Atreyu, Underoath, Throwdown, Bury your dead, Parkway Drive, Poison the well, Trivuim, alexisonfire, autumn to ashes, still remains, bring me the horizon......and many more that I cant really think of right now

what about you?

hello

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Well im more of a metalcore fan :)

As I lay dying, Bleeding through, Norma Jean, Atreyu, Underoath, Throwdown, Bury your dead, Parkway Drive, Poison the well, Trivuim, alexisonfire, autumn to ashes, still remains, bring me the horizon......and many more that I cant really think of right now

what about you?

ah metalcore, very cool. i love as i lay dying and atreyu, seen them both about 3 times :mrgreen: .. tim from AILD is one of the best frontmen i've seen :punk:

some of my other favorites are opeth, black dahlia murder, arsis, children of bodom.. etc :)

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Thats more death and atmoshere metal isnt it? Its not bad.

Fear factory are pretty good too.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
ew metalcore :thumbdown2: Triviums album the crusade was good though, And alexisonfire.

And yea mate, I know what your talking about, after about my third month on propecia I noticed that, I'd wash my hair, comb it, whatever, and I'd be lucky to find any shedding. I was still receding at that time, but it was a crawl compared to the dash it is without finasteride.