I'm Scared Shitless By The Havoc That Irma Will Unleash

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My sister, brother in law, nephew, niece, their dog, live in Florida,near West Palm Beach.

f***.

Irma, apparently, would be a category six hurricane, if there were such a thing.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My sister, brother in law, nephew, niece, their dog, live in Florida,near West Palm Beach.

f***.

Irma, apparently, would be a category six hurricane, if there were such a thing.

I feel very bad about your family, and the situation.

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you or your family.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am not looking forward to this storm. I have been stressed and anxious about it. I just don't want to lose my electric or be out of work for too long. I do have business interruption insurance but still don't want to be in a position to use it. I am so worried all these insurance companies are going to go broke after dealing with all these multi- state disasters. Two of the biggest states in our country are going to be strongly affected. This will be the biggest hurricane from the Atlantic in history. All this devastation makes you really scared about the world's future. The earthquake in Mexico was unexpected too.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not looking forward to this storm. I have been stressed and anxious about it. I just don't want to lose my electric or be out of work for too long. I do have business interruption insurance but still don't want to be in a position to use it. I am so worried all these insurance companies are going to go broke after dealing with all these multi- state disasters. Two of the biggest states in our country are going to be strongly affected. This will be the biggest hurricane from the Atlantic in history. All this devastation makes you really scared about the world's future. The earthquake in Mexico was unexpected too.

Really hope you're not going to be hit from the storm. Please let me know if there's anything you need or anything
I can do for you.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought Irma already passed, didn't it?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

How are things so far. I really feel bad for you and @Afro_Vacancy.

The eye of the storm is currently moving at eight miles per hour. The eye is near Key West. It's going to
get worse, unfortunately. There have been tornadoes spotted outside.

Even the police are taking shelter. Some of the winds are actually reaching 160 miles per hour!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How are things so far. I really feel bad for you and @Afro_Vacancy.

The eye of the storm is currently moving at eight miles per hour. The eye is near Key West. It's going to
get worse, unfortunately. There have been tornadoes spotted outside.

Even the police are taking shelter. Some of the winds are actually reaching 160 miles per hour!

Good news for my family, the storm appears to have shifted west.

I loaned them for cash in case they needed help. There was a lot of hardship in Florida such as shortage of petrol, many stations were dry.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this hurricane hit me straight on and was horrible. The winds are still going and unfortunately will be like this all day today. So far I am very lucky to still have electric. However, I can hear my roof shingles being torn off. This is like being on a non stop roller coaster and never being able to let off the ride. All I hear now is my roof sounds like some big object is trampling all over it. I can't see outside because I have my hurricane shutters up. Thanks for those who were concerned and supportive.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
ah dont be such pussies

its only a little rain and wind

no big deal
LOL, you are right. You got it the worst. Mother nature took away your hair and made it impossible for you to get a hair transplant. People are looting in the Caribbean and the food supply has run out. But like you said it was only a little rain and wind.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, you are right. You got it the worst. Mother nature took away your hair and made it impossible for you to get a hair transplant. People are looting in the Caribbean and the food supply has run out. But like you said it was only a little rain and wind.

only cat 1

no biggie