I'm scared to start a regimen

helpmefindmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Man, I'm scared to start a regimen.

My temples have been slowly receding for years but I'm starting to thin out up front in between the temples.

I guess the best thing for me to do is start finasteride and nizoral but I've already been to the pharmacy parking lot twice and never went inside.

I'm so fearful I'll f*** up my hair even more. I'd be happy to just maintain what I have.

Deaner

Reaction score
Well guess what. You ain' gonna maintain sh*t all if you don't go into that pharmacy, so by sitting outside the pharmacy, you're still f*****g up your hair.

viperfish

Reaction score
My advice to you, if your worried about sides, etc, start a regimen of spironolactone 2% and Cu peptides. This would be a great regimen to start with; inexpensive, no worries of side effects, etc. If you start with minoxidil you will not be able to stop it's use. If you start on Propecia there is a chance of side effects, although unlikely. With spironolactone and Cu peptides there's no worries mate and it's a pretty solid regimen.

helpmefindmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Viperfish,

What product provides Cu peptides? I don't know much about copper peptides. Aren't they contained in folligen and tricomin? Which do you use?

viperfish

Reaction score
I use the American Crew Revitalize containing the Cu peptides. It's basically Tricomin, but a hell of alot cheaper and also smells great. Do a search on yahoo or whatever and you'll find the revitalize at many different places.