I'M Scared to take my first finasteride pill?

hairface

Reaction score
I just got my finasteride tablets today. I got 90 from India. The brand is Finpecia from CIPLA. I'm scared to take my first pill, is this the beginning of a monster shed?

I currently just use REVIVOGEN and NIZORAL. My hairs are not that bad but they are thining.

Is it the beginning of some side-effects and shedding (I dont use minoxidil, will finasteride make me loose my hair?) or is it the beginning of "kick-***" hairs? :)

I got those pills on my desk right there before my keyboard!

HELP!

G

15 months on 1.25mg fiansteride (proscar), no shed, no side effects, hair much better.

thank you

Ty

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
The only thing we can say is try it and find out. And if you do shed, deal with it. Let it happen, and stay on the treatment until it stops.

HairLossTalk.com

ryangern

Reaction score
yea dude im the same as u i just recently started finpeica cipla pills theyare teh generic version i still cannot quite tell they are real or not but everyone else seems to think they are.. hwo did urs come packaged?? mine came in a little brown paper thing in silver tinish packets of 10 labeled finpecia on them with cipla produced in banglador. Are your pills plain white andsmall?

hairface

Reaction score
yeah its the same as you ryan, it look pretty legit to me.

Exp date is june 2007

ryangern

Reaction score
hair face lets try to keep in touch and make sure they are legit so we can have peice of mind, im thinking of getting proscar and just splitting them since it is even dcheaper then the 90 finpeica. its about 150 a year this way. maybe a tad more but this would be great if we could see eachothers dusccess/symptons thanks

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Hey Ryan and Hairface ... glad you guys can hook up and support eachother. Great idea.

Can i ask where you guys heard about this website?

HairLossTalk.com

hairface

Reaction score
Look at your private messages man.. I just left you my email address..

talk to you soon dude.. thanks!

ryangern

Reaction score
i dont even know how to check private messages lol im noob but ill try haha

ryangern

Reaction score
also i cant remember exactly which websight i got it from i got it from the best looking one that offered it i know that it had a number and everthing it looked very secure im not that dumb

hairface

Reaction score
hey HTL !

I first heard of your site when I was looking for forums on hair loss on google.com. This site is simply the best source of informations on hair loss I've found yet.

It's good to see that many many many young or older men are concerned about hair loss... It helps a lot to discuss about it with people living the same problem instead of being shy to talk about it with some people in "real" life who just don't get it most of the time... cause their hairs rules.. hehehe

Thank you so much for letting us express ourselves here HTL, and now we can even shop in here..as I did! What a great idea... :)

:hairy:

hairface

Reaction score
ryangern
: check at the top of the page.. between "profile" and "log out" click there..

A

Administrator

Hey Ryan - do you have a popup blocker running? Your settings are set to display a popup when you get a new private message. It might not be popping because of the blocker though.

In any case try to remember to look at the top ^ of the screen below the bold title and you'll see your inbox and any new private messages :)

Admin