Im seriousley thinking for going with A&G Hair Complex!

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
It looks too easy to not go with....looks like some guys are getting good results....why are we not all doing this?????

To hell with finasteride and minoxidil and pouring crap on your head nad growing boobs right?

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
i not doing it because its wicked expensive

im also waiting to see if it actually grows terminal hair

cheers mate

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
We're not all doing it because as of yet there's no evidence that it, you know, grows hair.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If you don't have the money to throw away, then just wait another few months until most of us can access for sure if the Hair Complex is worth a try. However, if you usually gamble large amounts of money, then bet 200 dollars on the Hair Complex to win in the First Race. :whistle:

G

I've been wanting to buy this stuff since March 20th and I've read all 90 or so pages of the thread over on hair fight forum. I'm not buying it yet because of money, it's too expensive BUT if it does do what it says, it's well worth it. I'm going to wait another month before I decide (I really don't want to wait, I just want to purchase it, but it's too expensive to gamble)

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Typical coordination failure.
We are all waiting to see if it works yet if someone is willing to try it we discourage him. Doesn't make sense.
We won't find out if it works until at least 50ish people try it for at least some number of months.
SO IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY BUY IT AND TELL US. remember that the other products of the company seem to be working well. Maybe it will have SOME positive effect; don't know... healthier hair maybe.

G

waynakyo said:
Typical coordination failure.
We are all waiting to see if it works yet if someone is willing to try it we discourage him. Doesn't make sense.
We won't find out if it works until at least 50ish people try it for at least some number of months.
SO IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY BUY IT AND TELL US. remember that the other products of the company seem to be working well. Maybe it will have SOME positive effect; don't know... healthier hair maybe.

True but what good is healthier hair if it's falling out? I'm certainly not going to be too happy if I spend $200 and only get healthier hair. I really hate this waiting game, sigh.....

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
SO IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY BUY IT AND TELL US.

There are DOZENS of people over at Hair Loss Fight trying this product out. Lots and lots of people. This is a great board and all, but it's not the center of experimental treatment like Hair Loss Fight is.

G

Avery said:
SO IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY BUY IT AND TELL US.

There are DOZENS of people over at Hair Loss Fight trying this product out. Lots and lots of people. This is a great board and all, but it's not the center of experimental treatment like Hair Loss Fight is.

I prefer hair loss fight to this forum because over here, a lot of people are rude when they have no evidence. It's true that experimental treatments are unknown but people shouldn't dismiss that quickly. It's ok to give your opinion but when you reply over and over with bad remarks, it really creates a bad atmosphere.

This forum is still nice though, I like it here too :)

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Almost everybody on there trying the product is stating improvement in a matter of weeks

Im going to buy this week at some point. Im just pissed a bought a bottle of Xandrox 15 plus first wtf

G

Dblbass128 said:
Almost everybody on there trying the product is stating improvement in a matter of weeks

Im going to buy this week at some point. Im just pissed a bought a bottle of Xandrox 15 plus first wtf

Sell the bottle on ebay or amazon, get your money back

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
goten574 said:
Dblbass128 said:

opened it :(

Maybe Ill finish it?

G

Dblbass128 said:
goten574 said:
Dblbass128 said:

opened it :(

Maybe Ill finish it?

Try A&G and if it doesn't show results in 3 months, then use it :)

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Still havent heard any great news with this product...if anything...all I hear are people complaining about it. A few are reporting wha tthey think may be results...Im going to hold off on this one

amsch

Reaction score
Dblbass128 said:

Dblbass128 said:
Still havent heard any great news with this product...if anything...all I hear are people complaining about it. A few are reporting wha tthey think may be results...Im going to hold off on this one

Next time wait before you jump on the wagon of VirileMane and A&G-type products. :)

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
Dblbass128 said:

Dblbass128 said:

Next time wait before you jump on the wagon of VirileMane and A&G-type products. :)

The only true cure is too smoke mad butts and blow a bunch of coke during the week