I'm shocked

Obsidian

Reaction score
The kid went insane from...honestly, who knows? In my opinion, sounds like he dropped too much acid and started showing signs of schizophrenia back in high school.

What's sad is now every side is using him as a tool. The left as evidence against The right and vice versa. He fact is he would have killed someone regardless, even with no access to guns. No one is to blame entirely for this. It just happens. If someone does try to connect this to hair, it's just trying to justify their irrational paranoia.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
If someone does try to connect this to hair, it's just trying to justify their irrational paranoia.

The guy would have done a massacre regardless of his lack of hair. He was mentally sick from birth.

Obsidian

Reaction score
superfrankie said:
Obsidian said:
If someone does try to connect this to hair, it's just trying to justify their irrational paranoia.

The guy would have done a massacre regardless of his lack of hair. He was mentally sick from birth.
Exactly, although I wouldn't say sick from birth it sounds like this started happening after high school. The sad thing is it sounded like his mother knew and never address it though.

cuebald

Reaction score
Is he a NW6 though or is he just shaving a NW1 with a bic razor?

Obsidian

Reaction score
From that last photo he had before he shaved his head his hairline had receded. From what I can make out in the mug shot, he is a nw3 but shaving it down like he did a nw2 can look like a nw1

CCS

Reaction score
Cassin said:
That nobody had posted a pic yet of the bald Arizona assassin wondering if male pattern baldness drove him insane.

I saw his picture. He did not strike me as bald. He looked like an loner, non-social teenager. Almost emo, but more rugged.