I'm Taking Saw Palmetto AND...!!!!

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Big problem!!

I have been taking "Nu Hair" for 3 months and "Procerin" for 5 months before that. (Procerin has 1500 mg of palmetto and Nu Hair has 320mg of procerin) I haven't noticed anything myself, but my barber told me that my hair is looking stronger/healthier, but i'm also taking MSM and maybe thats doing it?

My problem is that I'm not horny anymore, and when I have sex it doesnt feel as good untill I orgasm! Also, I use to make my girl c*m 2-3 times before I came, now I struggle to make her c*m once. This problem started about 2-4 weeks ago and it's getting worse. Last night I had to lie to her and tell her my stomach was hurting!!! This is a serious problem and I think the Saw Palmetto is causing it!! or MSM??

If you have info PLEASE HELP!! I'm getting married in 3 months!!

I bought finasteride from HairLossTalk.com and just got it yesterday(Finpecia) from India, and I was holding off on taking finasteride before because of this problem I am having right now!!Why me God??Why now??

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
First of all Procerin is the biggest rip-off of all time. Why did you even start taking that sh*t man.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/newsletter/article249.htm

Secondly, I would get off all that stuff and wait a few weeks. If things dont get back to normal go to a doctor. If things get better then we know the problem, Procerin or Nu Hair.

After all is cleared up, then I would consider starting the finasteride.

Hope this helps,
Tony Montana

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
Oral Saw Palmetto = BITCHTITS & NO SEX DRIVE & LESS HAIR

Dude, sorry to inform but youve been swindled.

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry if my post was vague, but I'm not on Procerin any more, I switched it for Nu Hair 3 months ago.
BTW,Thanks for the info, I'm going to buy Mega Man after work and quit Nu Hair, but then my regimen, oraly, will only be MSM.
This sucks, I have finasteride at home, (witch I bought behind my girls back) and I'm scared to take it because I might shed before my wedding or what I'm going thru right now.

bluenun

Reaction score
JesusFreak said:

I have been taking oral SP for 7 months now (for mild acne not hairloss). After the first week my mild acne worsened and my libido increased, my acne returned to normal after 3 weeks and improved after that. My libido returned to normal after 2 months.

No b**ch tits yet but I am concerend after reading your post.

drinkrum

Reaction score
JesusFreak said:

JesusFreak,

Got any studies or something to back this claim up?

D.

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
Just anecdotal evidence from myself and others. I took saw palmetto religously for 6 months and got no regrowth, competely lost my sex-drive and began to notice weight gain and the thickening of fat in my chest area.

SP, definitely has androgenic effects. Its too bad the effects were all negative.

OTOH, Topical spironolactone produced clear results, with moderated regrowth, in just 3 months with no side effects.