Immortal Hair

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of people follow his regimen, especially on regrowth.com. He seems to know a lot about hair loss prevention and nutrition. However, does he have pictures? does he have before and after pictures or did he never develop mbp? If so then maybe his regimen is just doing nothing at all, how can anyone tell? Id like to hear if anyone has followed his regimen with success or if anyone has a link to his pictures.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't remember my regrowth.com login, but can someone ask him if his regime reduced his body hair? Thanks.

beaner

Reaction score
Immortal hair has no pictures to offer proof of the legitimacy of his regimen. If you look on his website, you may find a blurry close up photo of what I think is the front of his hair, but that's about it. Immortal changes that regimen as often as he changes underwear. You won't find many (if any) having success with it.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its funny though because on regrowth.com they treat him like a god of hair loss. people are constantly posting messages asking for his personal input. It is ridiculous isn't it? The fact that he has no before and after pics, i dont understand how so many people can put so much trust into him.