Important notice about revivogen

HopeForHairmult

Reaction score
I just wanted to let it be known that the whole "revivogen is harmless because its natural" thing is BS. Revivogen gave me the same mental side effects as propecia (brain fog etc...). I took revivogen for a month and it made me a shell of a human being while I was taking it. However, I thought that it couldn't have been revivogen for obvious reasons until I posted on here that I was having these problems. Immediately someone replied that they to were experiencing the same symptoms. It should be noted however, that I did not get any sexual side effects or anything like that, just the mental fatigue/personality change (which I consider to be drastically worse). Within one week after stopping revivogen I am starting to feel like me again.
Also, it should be considered that I was very sensitive to propecia, which leads me to believe that I may just be sensitive to DHT blockers in general (yeah yeah yeah, oh sh*t I'm screwed, I know). However, I still look forward to the future of hair loss drugs.
I'm not stupid enough to fall for marketing like "natural is safe", because lets be honest, heroin is made out of natural products, and so is snake venom. I just thought revivo was safe because I had never heard any complaints about side effects before I posted on this forum (and experienced it personally).

Note: this isn't an argument that revivogen doesn't work. Actually, I shed about 25% of my hair on top this last month while using revivo, which leads me to believe that it does in fact work.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man i hate these personality change side effects... why the f*ck did it all have to be linked....

i think my personality is changing as well for the worse and i m not very motivated.... and i go from being very happy to very sad within seconds...

PS - i m not taking revivogen

G

I never had any brain problems with propecia...I just said it to stir up bubka....The main thing is sexual side effects...I think all this brain fog crap is in your heads...

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
Brain fog is real, the description doesn't do it justice.... Its like a feeling whereby your constantly distracted and feel insular, hard to concentrate. Its like the brain isn't functioning propperly. - from my experience on 1mg of propecia

G

sammo said:
Brain fog is real, the description doesn't do it justice.... Its like a feeling whereby your constantly distracted and feel insular, hard to concentrate. Its like the brain isn't functioning propperly. - from my experience on 1mg of propecia
Thats probably anxiety isnt it??

bubka

Reaction score
JohnRambo said:
I never had any brain problems with propecia...I just said it to stir up bubka....The main thing is sexual side effects...I think all this brain fog crap is in your heads...
So you are an admitted LIAR? You probably are an impotent sexually dysfunctional individual who trolls forums. We will never know because you are an admitted LIAR.

G

bubka said:
JohnRambo said:
So you are an admitted LIAR? You probably are an impotent sexually dysfunctional individual who trolls forums. We will never know because you are an admitted LIAR.
Getting a little bit emotional are we bubka?? You have some serious mental issues....I think it may be the propecia destoyed your manhood..Your posts give me the impression if a very feminine man...I THINK YOUVE LOST YOUR MANHOOD...

bubka

Reaction score
JohnRambo said:
Getting a little bit emotional are we bubka?? You have some serious mental issues....I think it may be the propecia destoyed your manhood..Your posts give me the impression if a very feminine man...I THINK YOUVE LOST YOUR MANHOOD...
I have serious mental issues? :whistle:

I am not a guy who comes to a hair loss forum and now claims to have LIED to people on the internet about my "brain fog."

I am not a guy who comes to a hair loss forum and calls other man "feminine" and used a Hollywood actor with his shirt off as an avatar and pretend to be him with using the same name. :gay:

I am not a guy who comes to a hair loss forum who claims that propecia caused him to lose his "manhood."

Seriously, there must not have been much "manhood" there if it was defeated by a pill. More likely you were losing it anyways and just bitter and blame it on propecia as a LIE. Just like you admitted to lying about your "brain fog."

The bottom line is that you are an admitted LIAR and there is NO backing away from it.

dmx0

Reaction score
I don't see how these side-effects are possible. Revivogen does not work systemically.

kadosh

Established Member
Reaction score
dmx0 said:
I don't see how these side-effects are possible. Revivogen does not work systemically.

just because it's topical dosent mean it cant be absorbed systematically .

dmx0

Reaction score
kadosh said:
dmx0 said:

just because it's topical dosent mean it cant be absorbed systematically .
Of course. However, I was under the impression that one of the main draws of Revivogen was its localized mode of action and, therefore, an inability to cause the aforementioned side effects. I was unaware that Revivogen's claim of 'no systemic side effects' was even in question.

HopeForHairmult

Reaction score
Sorry to take so long to post again, I've been super busy as of late with school starting up again etc....

As far as my original post is concerned, after about a month "clean" so to speak, I feel perfectly normal again. I quickly returned to normal after ceasing use of revivo (about a weeks time).

All I'm saying is I don't know how the hell revivogen gave me side effects systematic or not, whatever, I just know that it did give me brain fog equal to what I was experiencing with propecia.

John Rambo: Also, brain fog is clearly not "just in my head" John Rambo. It wasn't like I was afraid of revivo side effects and I just "psyched myself out." I started taking revivo because I completely believed that it was side effect free. In fact when I first started getting the symptoms I just thought I had the flu or something since I felt so detached. Then the symptoms never went away and I posted on this forum what I was feeling. I realized it was the revivo (which I had begun to slowly suspect, even though I told myself again and again that it couldn't be) when another poster told me he experienced the same sides with revivo.

Sammo: As far as describing brain fog, you have to realize that it is just an umbrella term for many mental conditions caused by drugs/chemical imbalances. It can manifest itself in a great variety of ways. So how you experienced it was very different from my experience. I felt, foggy, disconnected, and unmotivated. Regardless of what we both felt individually, this is a fucked up side effect, and I very well could have become suicidal if I didn't come "back to normal."

DMXo: You have pointed out the purpose of this thread in the first place. NO ONE is aware that revivogen is causing these sides. In fact, it is probably the case that these sides are only occuring in an extreme minority of people. However, I just wanted to put it out there in case someone is going through what I went though. Honestly, I would still be taking revivo and be screwed in the head if it wasn't for someone else telling me that they were experiencing the same sides.

In conclusion: Revivogen causes Brain fog in some persons. Take it or leave it. But if you don't believe it, well, I am completely unbiased living proof.

HopeForHairmult

Reaction score
*Update*

Got a private message from someone telling me they were going through the same sides as me from revivo. DMXo, I don't know why revivo is causing the sides, whether it is being absorbed systematically or what, but this problem is real.

G

After reading these posts.. Ive realised it was REVIVOGEN giving me bad brain fog.

After I started it.. I'd be driving and my mind would b just blank.. so blank i almost had 2 seperate accidents and mind you Im a very aware driver.

And I dont feel like doing sh*t.

But ill take that if it means more hair :) means ill be a sh*t root though