Important question about Niacin and PGD2 - based on 21JumpStreet

rjmogka

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm on this forum for like a year, and admire all the work that have been done here.

In my country everyone thinks they know something about hair loss and get excited from propecia...
The sad truth is that we're light-years from the recent information, and I know that thanks
to forums like this, and few others.
I won't be surprised if the cure will be revealed on this forum, or at least part of it.
Anyway my subject is Niacin and PGD2.

On the thread about the "result from 1988", a few days ago someone named 21JumpStreet
said that he got "unbelievable results" from Niacin flush that as he said "flushing the PGD2 from your cells".
The way he wrote that lecture looks very truthful, but the only thing I didn't understand is how exactly
niacin flush - that according to every article on the internet increases the PGD2 in cells and as a result
does MORE HAIR LOSS - is going to "cure" or at least be helpful.
The sad thing for me is that I'm pretty sure that 21JumpStreet only came here to say that for once,
and then leave. He did not sell anything, just shared his experience that, once again, sounds honest.
So can anyone, maybe, explain to me what exactly he meant? Where is the logic?
I pm'ed him and of course nothing, and commented on the other thread but no one really responds me.

Thanks.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
...yeah...this is weird...but he also said he was taking dutasteride, so what the hell is up with that??? If he wasn't on dutasteride then it would have some validity...

rjmogka

Reaction score
Exactly.
On the other hand he said he had regrowth of most of his old hair. dutasteride doesn't do that, only maintains.
then again that man wasn't selling anything, it was his first message and it looks like he was very honest.
This is one of the things that drives me crazy...makes me take flowers and do "to take, not to take..."
It can really be something, and all I need is 21JumpStreet to come back for 1 minute and explain
just one more time...but of course - Murphy's rule.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i doubt niacin would make you lose your hair, but it aint regrowing any either.

On the other hand he said he had regrowth of most of his old hair. dutasteride doesn't do that, only maintains.

Are you sure?

• Placebo: - 32.3 hairs

• Finasteride 5 mg: + 75.6 hairs

• Dutasteride 0.1 mg: + 78.5 hairs

• Dutasteride 0.5 mg: + 94.6 hairs

• Dutasteride 2.5 mg: + 109.6 hairs

It regrows hair.

rjmogka

Reaction score
I knew someone will say that.
Well, of course dutasteride can regrow, but again, he said "how to grow AMAZING hair, and get
most of your old hair back..."
Im sorry but 78.5 hairs are certainly not most of your old hair. but it's cute, it really is.
I'm willing to try this, beacuse no one else would, and that 21JumpStreet went back to the wonderland with alice.

Not like him, Ill keep you posted.

Stay Tuned!