Impresive armani results

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Is there only one guy? I wouldnt quite say "awesome" but its a hell of a lot better than what he had before. So in that respect it is pretty awesome.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Taskalos is his HLH handle.

Yeah, his results are about par for Armani's OLD work... Since going to FUE, and gaining even more experience over the years, Armani, IMO, has become a better surgeon.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
hairline looks good, but not the crown

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
looks good but since his procedure he has lost more hair and thus does not look as good.

IBM

Reaction score
philly said:
I'm sorry to be petty but the hairline doesn't look natural AT ALL. Nowhere near the perfection of H&W. Huge overall improvement though.

He could use his hair combed down.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying the results are bad (I certainly wouldn't mind having a head of hair like that) but it's really obvious that it's a transplant. The hairline is very odd.

CCS

Reaction score
I clicked both "top" views on the gelled pick, but they only showed the front. I guess he does not want to show his top when it is gelled.

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Is there only one guy? I wouldnt quite say "awesome" but its a hell of a lot better than what he had before. So in that respect it is pretty awesome.

I agree. Awesome isn't the term I'd use to describe Armani's work. I read some of the posts awhile back stating that Armani was by far the best hairline wizard around (and unfortunately believed them), yet after actually looking at photos of his work for myself, I completely don't like the look of it at all.

I'm still in the process of finding a FUE surgeon whom I think is truly awesome. So far my favorite is Cooley for a number of reasons, though of course that may change...

Another thing I don't like about Armani is the fact that he has over a dozen different clinics all around the world. Which leads me think that he truly runs his practice like a business (little time spent with each patient, sees as many patients as possible each day, focuses primarily on his bottom line, etc.). I like the doctors who only have one clinic and focus on giving each patient plenty of face time and doing no more than one surgery per day. Also, the doctors with single clinics tend to always have the same staff cutting the grafts. More experienced staff who have a history of working as a team equals less mistakes and better overall results. Period.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Mmm I think it's a pretty awesome turnout, Obviously everyone has different expectations But for this particular head of hair I don't see how he could of gotten a better result. As for armani being medicore I Find that hard to believe, Practically anyone who has ever had an armani transplant and talked about their experience here has had nothing but positive things to say about it, No one ever made it sound like it does when someone talks about bosley which is actually ran like a business.

If it was face time I was concerned about I could simply go to practically any half assed hair transplant Surgeon, They have very few appointments due to their lack of talent and have all kinds of free time to consult with me, I would come away with a terrible hair transplant but maybe I would have made a new friend? I care about the end result and thus far armani seems to deliver on that front.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
I think people expect Armani to work miracles. I agree that perhaps he is a little over priced and many of his hairlines are no better than many other good surgeons and they are half the price! But thats what you can do when you have reputation, increase prices.

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
Eureka said:
Mmm I think it's a pretty awesome turnout, Obviously everyone has different expectations But for this particular head of hair I don't see how he could of gotten a better result. As for armani being medicore I Find that hard to believe, Practically anyone who has ever had an armani transplant and talked about their experience here has had nothing but positive things to say about it, No one ever made it sound like it does when someone talks about bosley which is actually ran like a business.

If it was face time I was concerned about I could simply go to practically any half assed hair transplant Surgeon, They have very few appointments due to their lack of talent and have all kinds of free time to consult with me, I would come away with a terrible hair transplant but maybe I would have made a new friend? I care about the end result and thus far armani seems to deliver on that front.

I never said Armani's results were mediocre. I just don't believe that they're 'superhuman' or 'god-like' as posters make them out to be. Especially for the price, $14 a graft apparently.

Seeing any half-assed hair transplant surgeon is a very bad idea. However, there are lots of good, IAHRS-approved surgeons out there who only work out of one clinic and seem to focus a lot more on their patients.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What is impressive is not so much the final result as much as the difference between before/after. It is a great tranplant in any way. The difference it made in his head is incredible. Personally i have only seen another one hair transplant like this performed by Hasson and Wong.

The sad about it is that 4,000+ grafts by armani costs around 40,000$ dollars. This is out of my range in any way.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
its at least 32000, I spoke with one of their staff and I was offered 8 bucks/graft for FUE with Armani himself.

I think you can lower it to 6 if you are willing to show yourself as a sample patient in his website, I will NEVER do that personally. lol

Armani's sister does it for 5 bucks.

Nobody can afford 14 except Nicolas Cage.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think a normal person on the street is going to think, "Hair Transplant." We have to remember that we notice because we've conditioned ourselves to look for them, and to look at people's hairlines. When I was a non-hairloss fella I NEVER looked at someone's hairline. Now I do. I'm a crazy *** mouth these days.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
I don't think a normal person on the street is going to think, "Hair Transplant." We have to remember that we notice because we've conditioned ourselves to look for them, and to look at people's hairlines. When I was a non-hairloss fella I NEVER looked at someone's hairline. Now I do. I'm a crazy *** mouth these days.

True that. I remember when i was a kid I never noticed my own dads balding or anyone elses. To me it was just normal. On top of that I didnt care.

Its great being a kid. Ignornace is bliss.