Impressive results ! Are this even real ?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
shane warnes hair is wet in one and dry in the other,there is virtually no difference really,as for the other guys on there,nearly all are wigs,except austin healey who is on Propecia anyway,advanced hair studio are not the people you want to go to :hairy:

Trebor

Reaction score
So what the hell do they actually do?

And how do you know they are wigs and that Austin is on Propecia?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Does'nt everybody know about advanced hair systems (Toupee's) they also offer Lazer hair rejuvination (total bollocks).
Basicaly they sell toupee's.

Thin Jim

Reaction score
There is no difference at all in his hair. It has simply been dried and combed forward. Notice how it swings in from both sides to try and create an illusion of thicker hair (I do the same thing with my hair). Advanced hair studio are the biggest crooks in the business, stay away!!!

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That looks like a fraud. Sorry. And not because of the picture (its not even that convincing). They don't even tell you what the treatment consists of.

MichiganBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Advanced hair studio is the forein equivalent of our good old HCM.
Very, very bad feedback about them all over the web.

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
Any of those results are possible with a piece!

But there is alot of deception in those photos. Angles and focus, hair color completly changed from natural. Don't forget, they only show the BEST possible picture out of hundreds.

Yes! you can get results like this, but you better get a really good stylist and be prepared to spend plenty of time in the chair and above average $$$.

And you need to learn to care and maintain that which you purchase from a reliable place.

Advanced might be able to do some fine things, but their overall reputation is as MichiganBaldy says.... that of HCM. They spend most of their money on the Salesman, not the product nor stylists. Sign that contract and BEWARE!

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
Those images are from their strand-by-strand procedure. This is not regrowth, this is "borrowed" hair. Very nicely done though, almost looks real.

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
austin healey was on the weakest link early in the year , and ann robinson
was trying to say it was a hair system and he turned round and said he had lazer treatment done.......im not sure........

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
jake1980 said:
austin healey was on the weakest link early in the year , and ann robinson
was trying to say it was a hair system and he turned round and said he had lazer treatment done.......im not sure........

Don't know of the man, but I'm sure he was telling the truth! He most likely did have lazer treatments done, but he was not telling the whole storey because I don't believe Lazer treatments have ever produced that amount of frontal growth. His pictures show full temporal fill in and with a definit line or heavier hair in area #2.... pretty good unit, but needs a touch more blending on the sides.

Pretty handy having the lazer treatments available, because when they don't produce the results the client desires after 6 months to a year of treatment in your facility, you can offer to kick part of their lazer payments over to a downpayment on a non-surgical skin graft guranteeing as much hair as they desire.

At least that is the pitch they give us when they attempt to sell us the lazer equipment for our salon. They cost THOUSANDS of dollars.

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
Any of those results are possible with a piece!

It's NOT Borrowed Hair... it is Purchased Hair.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
What the hell? There is no difference at all! His hair is just dry. These companies are pathetic. There lust for money makes me sick.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well its a sad fact that guys losing their hair (and wanting to do something about it) are the most desperate and easiest to fleece men on earth, and they've always been preyed upon because of it.

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Well its a sad fact that guys losing their hair (and wanting to do something about it) are the most desperate and easiest to fleece men on earth, and they've always been preyed upon because of it.

I agree. I'm so glad I did not have money in high school, or I would have got some old fashioned plugs. I just was not expecting anything better.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
at this point the best way to stop hair loss is a bullet to the brain. everything else out there is a slow (expensive) death.

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously suggest you stay away from that place and do your own research.

I went in and talked to some cute, flirty girl who tried to sell me a wig when I was only suffering from minor temporal loss or put me on a program for $5500 a year for maintenance. Bioscor International just told me I wasn't balding and to go live my life and stop looking at my hairline. hehehe...