IMPROVING MY APPEARANCE AFTER hair transplant

Singapore

Reaction score
Folks, please help me with this:

I've had at least 8 hair transplant but still have poor density over the crown and mid-sections of scalp. My last hair transplant was three years ago. Last May, I started dieting and have since lost about 15 lbs. I notice that since losing the weight it appears that I have more density. I wonder if this is due to the skin in my scalp being ( slightly) less stretched since losing the weight, making the hairs slightly closer together. What do folks think?

Also, I began cutting my hair shorter but still am not sure what the best kind of haircut is for someone like me. I'm 49 yrs old. As I said, my hair is very thin from the middle part of my scalp back to my crown. What is the best way to have my hair cut given my hair problems?

Finally, I'm considering dying my hair blonde because I;m told that that color contrasts less than dark brown hair with the scalp, making the overall appearance less thinning. Have people ryed this much? Is it possible to dye your hair from dark brown to blonde? Someone told me it's not possible and it will just look red or worse, orange. Yikes! I don't want that. Advice?

Singapore

Reaction score
Singapore said:
Folks, please help me with this:

I've had at least 8 hair transplant but still have poor density over the crown and mid-sections of scalp. My last hair transplant was three years ago. Last May, I started dieting and have since lost about 15 lbs. I notice that since losing the weight it appears that I have more density. I wonder if this is due to the skin in my scalp being ( slightly) less stretched since losing the weight, making the hairs slightly closer together. What do folks think?

Also, I began cutting my hair shorter but still am not sure what the best kind of haircut is for someone like me. I'm 49 yrs old. As I said, my hair is very thin from the middle part of my scalp back to my crown. What is the best way to have my hair cut given my hair problems?

Finally, I'm considering dying my hair blonde because I;m told that that color contrasts less than dark brown hair with the scalp, making the overall appearance less thinning. Have people ryed this much? Is it possible to dye your hair from dark brown to blonde? Someone told me it's not possible and it will just look red or worse, orange. Yikes! I don't want that. Advice?
Hey, folks, I never got an answer on this.

CCS

Reaction score
I would not dye your hair. Maybe worth trying, but sounds like a pain to keep on top of the roots. Could cost money too. I say just keep working out. Maybe use some thinkening shampoo or something.

CCS

Reaction score
elvis123 said:
Dude you've had 8 hair transplant???

man......

Maybe they were small. Maybe 400 FUE at a time, 6 months apart. That would be reasonable. Yeah, if he cut his head open 8 times that would be rough.