In search of help.

Selorex

Reaction score
Hello, forums. I am new here and would just like to say that I've came in search of help, not only for myself but friends and family also. The past six - eight months have been hell. My hair has been falling out in mass amounts along with thinning. Everyone I've talked to has said it's just the winter weather, yet this has never happened in the 18 years I've been living. It doesn't stop there though, this problem includes my girlfriend, my mother, some of my family, and some of my girlfriends family. My father and brother who both live in Texas have stated that their hair isn't falling out nor thinning abnormally. I have came here along with other forums and things of that nature to seek help, answers. We can't be the only ones out there that are spontaneously loosing our hair.

It's also extremely odd as I've recently started working out and eating better to improve my health, but nothing seems to help my hair loss. My hair grows like it normally did, but I've just seen mass amounts of hair and thinning. It's devastating. If anyone has anything that they think would help, or if anyone is even going through the same thing or something similar, please post. I've ran out of options. Thank you.

Selorex

Reaction score
Yes it is. It's never done this in the past, it's extremely irritating. I try refraining from scratching as it'll only make it worse, but even that's difficult most the time as it's non stop.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
try pure jojoba oil as a lotion at bedtime and wash your hair next morning. You will have good impressions, .... tell us.
Don't scratch your scalp

Selorex

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply, I've just placed an order for Jojoba oil. Do you happen to know what's causing all of this to happen by any chance, or have any ideas?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
In order to have a "guilty" in this "film" it could be necesary have make some test....but dont worry by now, inform us the impressions with the use of the liquid wax jojoba....