In search of raining hairs

Boondock

Reaction score
I'm not convinced by these theories myself, but I respect the original research you've put in to it. Give it a go, but make sure you take pictures or else we'll all think it's one big scam. :)

scub

Reaction score
you might have better luck pissing on your own head and hoping hair would grow.. maybe try rubbing some semen on your hairline too. that's "natural" and you dont' even have to spend any money!

you'd die before you gain any results...good luck with your info and theories.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"""""Okay, now, here is my plan in defeating this.

-Oleic acid. My all-natural Rogaine replica. I will not use this in such high concentration(at least not for the time being) so I will trial with 100% pure Olive oil which should contain some decent amount. Not only is oleic acid 'naturally' produced by the scalp in combination with sebum, it has many of the properties of Rogaine. It can induce dandruff causing itchy scalp... which I will scratch, but only for a few seconds. I want to emulate this Tufted Capuchin at the beginning of this video... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... S2Cg&hair loss=en
Also, I believe I read some study where oleic acid was used in inducing edema?

-Being Energetic. I will try to be much more persuasive when it comes to working out. I have already brought a mini trampoline in the hope to best move those lymphatic channels in my scalp and get rid of anything wasteful.

-Diet. Nothing will change here, but I shall cut back on the amount of calories in the hopes of losing weight, nothing more.

-Water Intake. I will try not to introduce water but shall consume some when thirsty or exhausted from workouts. Maxima ~1.5L

I plan to introduce olive oil everyday for 7-10days(study in the 60s where rabbits encountered reversible hair loss) without ever washing my hair for that duration. I will scratch if it itches, but it shall not be hard or forced and last only a few seconds. Meditation is also planned daily which makes use of diaphragmatic breathing(supposedly helps heart/lymph efficiency).

I will look for results one month post of washing olive oil trial. Results must be in for form of hair forming around my temples. Anything else will be disregarded.

If this fails, my next step is to use Oleic Acid with Witch Hazel mixed proportionally(not my idea, but sounds reasonable) or Witch Hazel combined with Quercetin.

Alright, I hope I haven't tortured many grammatical errors. Used a spell checker here and there but I haven't polished this, so I am quite sorry in that regard.""""

Are you serious? Not washing your hair for 7-10 days while applying Olive oil?

Trust me, you will look ridiculous. Anyways, look up my post on Olive oil, I still use it. Good stuff. Could you please present that study on rabbits from the 60's, never seen it before.