Increased shed

BUELLMAN

Reaction score
just looking for a little support, almost at the three month mark with finasteride and lil over a month with foam. The shedding has seemed to increase the past week or more i think over 100 hairs a day off top. I can pull handfuls off it seems. I hear a lot of this from the 3 month mark and I do see regrow on the hairline popping up all around but nothing to cover the thin areas for sure. I get so depressed I dont know what to do I cant give up but it feels like it gets worse and worse. When do people return to baseline?

BUELLMAN

Reaction score
I dont know cuz i dont apply in the back only the front and both areas seem to shed a lot. I went on a trip and didnt bring foam for 5 days and the shedding seemed the same no worse or better. Hope it stops soon!

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
Wait for a full year before you assess the results man.

Good luck.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
yes IMO, it seems that minoxidil causes a worse shed then propecia. I experienced a wicked shed after starting minoxidil although its a little hazy, since it was some 4 years ago. Trust in the percentages and know that odds are in your favor of seeing some type of results.