Infinite shedding! Advice needed bad!

Jude

Established Member
Reaction score
I seem to be shedding non-stop for the last few months and my hairline just keeps receding. I apply minoxidil only once every night. Could this be the reason I am shedding all the time? What I mean is, everyone knows minoxidil can cause periods of shedding when used in the recommended twice-a-day dose way, right? Well, since I am only using it once a day, could this be f*****g the whole tratment up and causing a constant shedding? I am really worried. Every time after I've styled my hair, I look down into the sink and BAM!-Hair City. What's goin on?

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't offer any advice to you only sympathize because i'm going through the same sh*t right now.
I would have to think though that by using minoxidil only once a day instead of twice your just making the treatment more benign and it would probably take longer to work. I wouldn't attribute the excess shedding to that though.
I guess we just have to hope the sheds will stop and that regrowth will occur.

Karch

Reaction score
How much hair are you shedding? I'm thinking it's the once a day application also. Definately should do it twice a day.