information be needed

Badass

Reaction score
yo yo yo
listen up

i am loosing all my hair in my head, what is the shampoo they are saying is the one for bald heads? some noral or some such sh*t.

be putting your words down here with the knowledeg

repects

Badass

Badass

Reaction score
whats up brothers????

why no one want to talk????

is it the skull..that aint me, i just dug that sh*t from all the little picture in the menu thing that asks you to take one.

all i want to know is what do you all use to grow the hair

keep it safe

badass

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I heard branco takes shits in urinals..saw that on CNN

Badass

Reaction score
sh*t are all you boys smokers???!!!!!!!!

what's a brother gotta do round here to get a little info

badass

Badass

Reaction score
blue don't be doing no sh*t talk round me that kinda sh*t ain't being no good

can someone tell me the name of the shampoo that brings a brother his hair back?

damn

badass

G

I will try and lead you in the right direction without mocking your insecure persona that we're all supposed to think your a "Badass" instead of a normal human being who is capable of emotions like fear, sadness, and frustration due to the fact that your loosing your hair.

GO TO THE DOCTOR and don't listen to anyone on this website! (I believe there is a lot of misleading information on this site.)

Propecia!

Minoxidil! (which you may not need)

Nizoral 1 or 2%

Instead of asking people do a little research by looking at peoples regimen and what they have said about these things in the past (don't ask anyone, just look).

You will find what your looking for and you will get help.

Peace

Badass

Reaction score
Bald Eagle said:
I will try and lead you in the right direction without mocking your insecure persona that we're all supposed to think your a "Badass" instead of a normal human being who is capable of emotions like fear, sadness, and frustration due to the fact that your loosing your hair.

what are you, some kind of messiah?

you say we're all supposed to think your a "Badass" instead of a normal human

...no, that's just my name, are we all to think you are a preditary bird? dick!

you say you ain't be mocking me yet mock me?

just because I don't speak like you do, don't mean I am someone you can judge so easy and fall into your predefined catagories of social and ethnic stereotyping.

BaldEagle, f*** off with your attitude and answer the question

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea like Bald Eagle said dont listen to anybody on this forum...althugh if you go to a doctor he wont know what the hell male pattern baldness is so..who the hell do you turn to?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what the?

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn, am I the only person on this board without a second persona?