input needed for homebrew hair nutrient

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going to desolve nutrients in dmso for scalp applications .I was going to add B vitamins ,grape seed(reservatrol for increased blood flow),dutasteride,vitamin A,sulfur,msm,apropriate amino acids ,and something called dim which I have yet to research and find out what it is .

viperfish

Reaction score
What exactly is this dmso?? I have heard many talking about, it but never took the time to look into it.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Its a man made chemical in which exhibits very extensive solvent properties . Subtances that are ionized are generally easier dissolved in dmso although dmso is great for carrying chemicals past skin and thus surround hair cell .

Petchsky

Reaction score
Like a child in a science lab. Sounds really good Fretwell. Be interested to know how you get on. :D

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Right on brother , I'll let you all know .By the way , do you think half the sh*t out there has anymore merit than mine ? hardly "a child in the lab" my friend . I have two degrees and two patents . One of them will be in the next Lexus you drive down the street .

asolof

Established Member
Reaction score
The DMSO will probably increase the systemic absorption of the ingredients. Careful with your dose of vitamin A. In excessive doses this can cause hypervitaminosis A and you can become very ill.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Add some vitamin e

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn Matgallis it's too bad the product-of-which-we-shall-not-speak's name doesn't show up as MY WEINER in your signature. That would be hilarious.

asolof

Established Member
Reaction score
Matgallis,

Vitamin E, like Vitamin A, is a fat soluble vitamin. All the fat soluble vitamins are toxic in overdose.