inspiration from the veterans

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i really need some feedback here. i had some early success with the propecia, hair seemed to be getting thicker, but i think i've been shedding again or something, my hairline is sh*t again, and the temples seem thin now (they never seemed that bad before) i'm about five months and two weeks deep, and i still see a lot of little hairs coming through the hairline when i pull it back, but the damn temples are thinner. is this what you guys noticed throughout your treatment? do i still have a chance of recovering some of this hairline? i don't mind playing the waiting game as long as i know i've still got a shot of some success, is the propecia "six months = start of regrowth" a bunch of bs, or would i start seeing some of that come in here soon?

god i can't help but think i'm one of those non-DHT hair loss people that the article HairLossTalk.com posted about and that propecia is a lost cause :-(

The Gardener

Reaction score
Trent... when did you begin your treatment? Remember that it takes a year before you should start evaluating yourself. Patience, my friend. Be consistent, and be patient.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gard pretty much just said it all...all you can do is wait it out right now....wait until the year mark ..then look in a mirror and evaluate yourself and if things have gotten worse or better.