Interest for easy to obtain RU58841

Status
Not open for further replies.

messm0rph

Reaction score
I have a big online pharmacy website looking into getting us RU58841

If pricing and quality is good who would be interested?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
yep

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
messm0rph said:
I have a big online pharmacy website looking into getting us RU58841

If pricing and quality is good who would be interested?

Are you saying you own a pharmacy website?
Even though I'm sure he doesn't... why would he say yes?

This thread would undoubtedly be deleted... he would most likely be banned.. so what's the point really?

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in other people trying it and reporting their success! =p

messm0rph

Reaction score
Nah guys I am from Australia. I wish I had my own Pharmacy and even if I did being in Aus I bet I couldnt get my hands on RU.

I just sent an e-mail to a well know online pharmacy which I have ordered numerous products/hairloss products from before and asked if they can get RU as I told them in my opinion heaps of demand and mentioned the only place I know to get it is Faith Eagle which is a pain to deal with. I was hoping we could get some cheaper and actualy give this product a good shot.

They said they have heard of it and will look into it further but suggested get a petition or some forum threads happening to show there is demand... so here I am. Trying to get some cheaper RU for myself and others

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
you need to post this on bigger hairloss forums (hairlosshelp.com, regrowth.com)

HairLossTalk.com is relatively small and won't give us the best fighting chance if they're looking for a strength in numbers type thing.

Cassin

Reaction score
$tackz said:
you need to post this on bigger hairloss forums (hairlosshelp.com, regrowth.com)

HairLossTalk.com is relatively small and won't give us the best fighting chance if they're looking for a strength in numbers type thing.

You're confusing posts in 1 general forum versus spread out over many organized sub forums. HairLossTalk.com is countless times busier than regrowth and with hlh I think its a day by day toss up on which one had more traffic with HairLossTalk.com.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont even bother going to other hairloss forums now so this must be the best one...

Petchsky

Reaction score
Maybe, but i will deffo sign a petition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.