Interest in buying GT20029? It might be possible to get it sooner if people show interest

Would you buy GT20029 for $400 per 1 gram?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VoluminousHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm just wondering how many people on the forum have an interest in GT20029 and following the trials?

I've heard so many good things about it that I can't wait for it to be released to the public. However it seems like it is going to take some time.

I've heard that there was a group buy going on that has just finished.

So I enquired to some reliable and trust worthy sellers if they are planning to make it available. And good news is they seem like they are very open to it.

The only issue is, since GT20029 is very new, it is also quite costly to produce. They are gauging the demand for it before they can commit to producing it.

I've been told they can sell it for $400 per gram and they need at least 50 grams.

I'm not planning on doing a group buy as I've not done that sort of thing before. But if all those that are interested can say "Aye" or a shoutout to simply show their interest that would be great. I'll then post out the name of the company. I'm not trying to do any sort of promotion. I just want this GT20029 purchasable so we can start using and getting good result. If the company sees interest they'll make it available I think.

Many thanks.