Intermc's Story - (31)

intermc

Reaction score
My hairloss started when i was 18, i knew i was in trouble then, because i have a big and strange shaped head. I looked quite good with hair. know im 31 I look awful, It is almost completely bald on top and even round the sides it is all falling out :( . I have tried to think of everything to help but there doesn't seem to be any options left.
I would like a transplant but with all the hair round the sides going very thin there dosent seem any hope.
Have felt v depressed about it recently, dont want to leave the house or go to work, dont see freinds and avoid my family. Have even felt like ending it.
the shape of my head is that bad, look like a freak, have a huge egg shaped dome on the top of my head. I thought a transplant could cover it but seems helpless now as its all falling out...

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Re: pain of losing my hair (any advice much appreciated)

If you're so far gone that you don't think anything can be recovered you're just going to have to cut it super short\buzz or shave it.

Honesly "balding" is the struggling part. Once people go totally bald (even if they're still envious of good hair) they are generally accepted as normal or attractive again (given everything else is good about them).

The worst part of going bald is when you have a few little hairs left and you're trying to keep them when it becomes obvious to everyone else you're bald.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOK-ZVJMaU

Watch that.

LordJim

Reaction score
Re: pain of losing my hair (any advice much appreciated)

Other than accepting total baldness (which isn't for everyone), the only real "solution" in this case would be a hairpiece (which also isn't for everyone).

Sorry man :(