Introduction and advise

martin23

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I like to start by saying that this is a great website, I find it extremely helpfull. Here is a litle background on myself.
I'm turning 23 in a couple of months and have noticed that I am losing a lot of hair especially in the last four months and what I have its getting to be very thin. My fathers side of my family has a history of severe hairloss.
I have tried many treatments, but from what I have read on this website never for the necessery periods of time.
I am going to see a dermatologist next week to inquire about propecia, it seems like the best option. For now I have been using Nisim Shampoo, Retane (a spray bought online, read about it on askmen.com), UltraHair Plus Vitamin pills(one in the morning), Biotin Vitamin pills(one at night).
I have also tried rogane but did not apply it as indicated and discontinued it after about a month and a half, as I did not see a change.
I am hoping that you guys can provide me with opinions on any of the products that I'm taking or any other advice.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.