Invisible Shed??!!

JayBear

Established Member
Reaction score
For years i was thinning in a diffuse pattern. It was obvious, when i woke up there was hair on my pillow, when i showered my hair would fall out in my hands. I couldn't even touch my hair without at least three or four falling out. Since i started finasteride and minoxidil, none of these things happened anymore. i took this as a sign that the meds were slowing down my hair loss.

Suprise! my hair is still getting thinner. Any theories on this? What the hell is happening? Where is all this hair going? Am i just crazy? Please help.

Garm1

Reaction score
Maybe too much feee DHT? That's probably the main reason for hairloss.

Surely drugs like minoxidil slow it down. Nevertheless loosing hair even in the pillow when sleeping, sucks.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayBear said:
Suprise! my hair is still getting thinner. Any theories on this? What the hell is happening? Where is all this hair going? Am i just crazy? Please help.

I've been on finasteride (car) for a couple of months and Rogaine foam for a fortnight, and my hair is looking thinner and shittier every day - but I can't find a hair anywhere, not on the pillow, or shower. I can't even pull the bastards out. But it must be a shed, an invisible shed. Honestly it looks like I've lost half my head of hair over the past two weeks and I can see a distinct Norwood 6 pattern emerging. Hope to God it regrows. Hope to God or Satan.

Chris C

Reaction score
tchehov said:
I've been on finasteride (car) for a couple of months and Rogaine foam for a fortnight, and my hair is looking thinner and shittier every day - but I can't find a hair anywhere, not on the pillow, or shower. I can't even pull the bastards out. But it must be a shed, an invisible shed. Honestly it looks like I've lost half my head of hair over the past two weeks and I can see a distinct Norwood 6 pattern emerging. Hope to God it regrows. Hope to God or Satan.

Exact same thing with me. It's going to be noticeable if it keeps going at this pace. Any change in your situation?