Irish Hair Transplants

wild eyed

Reaction score
Hi all, im a thirty year old male, and i joined this site 9 years ago. i have had success in maintaining what hair i had through propecia and minoxidil, i now think its time though to try and thicken up what i have, and have been considering a hair transplant.

can anyone with experience in ireland shout up or message me.

ive heard good things about the ailesbury clinic in Dublin and am arranging a consultation, but could really use alternatives.

i've heard good thing sabout one in blackrock, but its crazy expensive.....

any help greatly appreciated.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Just travel rather than taking the risk.

wild eyed

Reaction score
thats fair, but i have heard good things about the irish guy, but just out of curiousity, where is a good destination and what clinic?

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've no experience with hair transplant clinics but the only reputable one is HRBR, but as you said it's robbery. €10 per follicle for a strip procedure!? Convert that to dollars and it's around $13 per follicle, for our North American friends. And remember that's strip.

You're better off checking out some Belgian clinics, a user by the name of BAYERNFC got a FUE procedure, 3000 grafts for something like €7000, and it looks great to boot.

Now if you we're to get a strip done in HRBR it would cost €30,000/$40,000!!!!!!