Iron levels, hair loss

logistics92

Reaction score
Hey guys, i've got a couple of questions
well i've been losing my hair since november (ish) and started out on finasteride around 6-7weeks ago, its been obvious to me that i have male pattern baldness for months now due to my miniturisation, shedding, recession and thinning. However what bothers me, is the fact when i shed hair, i loose it from the sides and back of my hair too, giving me concerns. I also have high iron levels in my blood, which gives me thoughts that my high levels are causing even more hair loss (reasoning with the loss from the sides and back). Maybe im just being another paranoid balder, and its not effecting my hairloss in the slightest, but it seems to be on my mind as im worrying this will effect the results of my finasteride.
My main question from this is, do you all shed from your back and sides occasionally while suffering from male pattern baldness?
any feedback would be great :)

T

TravisB

Yeah, that bothers me too, I started similar topic in another section. I got slightly higher than normal iron levels, and besides hair miniaturization on top, I'm shedding on sides too. Whenever I pull some hair on the sides or back, I'm usually pulling out one or more hair. I manage to pull the biggest amount of hair from area over the ears.