Is a transplant for me

norwood5a

Reaction score
Hi, i've been a long time lurker on the boards and was looking for an opinion on weather a transplant is worth it.

I've asked a couple of clinics for an estimate but they say come in for a consultation, it's a long way to got to these clinics. So would appreciate it if you guys could let me know if it would be worth going over or if you think it's possible to get a decent result.

Thanks

right2.jpgfront2.jpgleft1.jpgback5.jpgback3.jpg

Attachments

• left1.jpg
    left1.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 183
  • back5.jpg
    back5.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 197

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
it's all depends on your density of your donnor area and also if you are willling to use some of your beard (and less, from you body, if any). From your pictures I cannot understand the density of your donor, but I am sure that any professional hair transplant doctor or clinic can do the maths... So you have to clarified the above and visit a clinic first in order to measure the density and availability of your donor area...

AlexJ1

Reaction score
I would also recommend visiting a clinic, they will be able to tell you straight away whether you qualify or not, or if instead, it is better for you to take some medication prior to any surgery.