Is Doctor Prescription Required?

Ol'MacDee

Reaction score
I keep reading that you need a prescription from a doctor to start on and kind of finasteride. Is this true if I want to order proscar from an online store? Thanks.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Yes finasteride is a prescription drug. You should see a Dr. to obtain a prescription.
There are other ways of getting it without a script. Personally I think you should only go through a Dr to get it. JMO

G

Finasteride in it's many guises is available online without prescription, but you may as well pop down to your doctors and get it there.

How old are you?

Ol'MacDee

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I was curious about your pictures. Is it showing a before and after starting your hairloss treatment? If so, thats a hell of an improvement. Congrats. Can you tell me what your regime is? Thanks again.

Ol'MacDee

Reaction score
TynanW, I'm 26 and in great health with no medical history or allergies or anything. I don't have health insurance or a doctor really so I'd really like to avoid seeing a doctor first. Do you guys REALLY think its necessary? Thanks alot.

Receding_Boy

Reaction score
I just ordered Finast from qhi.co.uk. Supposedly its Merck, and I figure its coming from England, second best to coming from the U.S. in terms of authenticity... i hope? Didn't trust the finast from thailand.