Is Dr Rahal One Of The Best In The World?

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is Dr.Rahal really one of the best hair transplant surgeons in the world? I'm thinking about getting my temple points done, and potentially lower the hairline slightly. Is he especially experience with hairline surgeries, resulting in a natural appearance and natural density. I have a ton of hair, especially at the back and I would be willing to use a lot of donor hairs to make the density blend in with my natural hair. I'm 25 and I haven't experienced any significant hearing loss, and I've already started the medication just as a precaution.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is known as one of the best FUT surgeons in the world

For FUE he is good too, but does not carry the same reputation as the top European surgeons

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is known as one of the best FUT surgeons in the world

For FUE he is good too, but does not carry the same reputation as the top European surgeons
Who would be considered the best FUE surgeons?

shookwun

Reaction score
He is good, but I believe most the credit should be directed to his staff for both surgery and patient care.

As for rahal, he is an ethical doctor.

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is good, but I believe most the credit should be directed to his staff for both surgery and patient care.

As for rahal, he is an ethical doctor.
I filled out my hair loss history to get a free consult, and he said that my hair loss has to be worse… I just want to add temple points maybe lower the hairlines slightly but really just start with temple points.

Attachments

• IMG_1708.JPG
    IMG_1708.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_1712.JPG
    IMG_1712.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 410

shookwun

Reaction score
I filled out my hair loss history to get a free consult, and he said that my hair loss has to be worse… I just want to add temple points maybe lower the hairlines slightly but really just start with temple points.
Like I said he is ethical and does what in your best interests. However, i don't see a problem with having a small fue procedure of around 600 grafts for the temple point and closure area.

Area takes a lot of grafts seeing as they can only be 1s for a feathered result

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said he is ethical and does what in your best interests. However, i don't see a problem with having a small fue procedure of around 600 grafts for the temple point and closure area.

Area takes a lot of grafts seeing as they can only be 1s for a feathered result
What is closure area? Also how many donor hairs does the average man have to be utilized?