Is Drugs-One.com a reliable supplier of fincar?

mrblond

Reaction score
I received some fincar tablets by post after ordering from http://www.drugs-one.com. They arrived in a brown envelope with a return address in Mumbai, India and without packaging other than those foil backed plastic tablet holder thingies (sorry don't know the word). A few of the tablets were partly open, presumably by Australian customs since they left their notice on the cut-open envelope.

In light of the unprofessional packaging and the reputation India has for producing fake drugs I wish to ask people's opinion on whether the tablets I received are genuine. I prefer to know now than find out the hard way a few months after I start consuming them.

Thanks

bobo

Reaction score
I bought fincar from them as well. I just got my order today actually. Anyways, CIPLA (the Indian manufacturer) is pretty reputable, and drugs_one is a legit site. I've know people who use CIPLA fincar and say it is legit and they are getting results. With any generic there is a risk, I guess. But don't worry about it. Stick it out. Good Luck! Hopefully I'll have some luck too.

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
i ordered from them compared teh pills to other people and asked other people all of them backed them up and my pills looked just like theirs