Is Folligen Anti- DHT or not Anti-DHT?

Logic1

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure where I read it but there was a site I came across or possily a message board post where I read that Folligen acts as a anti-dht....I don't think this is correct...and I did my research and couldnt' find where it said that it was an anti-dht treatment. It pretty much says that it's a mild growth stimulant and great for fighting irritation caused by other treatments like propecia and minoxidil.

Can anyone confirm that Folligen is NOT anti-dht?

I'm curious as I learned that DHT is actually beneficial to facial hair(eyebrows, beard) opposed to scalp hair where DHT damages the hair, so I'm tryign to figure out if applying a bit of Folligen Lotion to my eyebrows will help them regrow or thicken.

CCS

Reaction score
I have not heard that folligen blocks DHT. i just heard that it tells skin to repair itself, and somehow makes hair grow in mice studies. It has good review on here.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pickart claims that it is an anti-DHT product, but I have no idea how it accomplishes that.

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
Anti-DHT as in it counters the physiological effects of DHT, not that it directly inhibits it.

Dr. Pickart is a sly one he is ...