Is Generic Propecia just a small circular white tablet?

handyc7

Reaction score
I have some "finasteride" i recieved from Generic4u.com. Is there anyway to tell it really is finasteride?

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I bought the same thing from Generic4u. They came in an envelope and the pills were white. I didnt know whether they were real or not, should of done more research, anyways, I went to my doctor and he gave me 4 month supply of Propecia for free. Doctor Jon is the best doctor ever I tell you! Needless to say I still have 87 pills from generic4u and would also like to know if they are for real.

Tony

Axon

Reaction score
I've never seen "Finpecia" or generic Propecia, so I can't say. I do know that "Fincar" is blue and circular.

hairnow

Reaction score
Generic finasteride

There is a generic finasteride manufactured in Argentina in 5mg. doses and marketed under the name: Prosmin. The manufacturer is a small drug firm, Biotenk.

Prosmin 5mg tablets are round and white, but they are packaged in high quality blister packs in boxes of thirty with accompanying drug information written in spanish.

Fincar and Finpecia are blue and round and also come in blister packs.

incognito

Reaction score
I have the finpecia from Cipla and its a little white circular pill. Came in a blistered pack.