Is Importing products like proscar banned by US customs?

shizzel

Reaction score
Does anyone know if buying Proscar from foreign countries like Canada is banned by U.S customs? If it is, is there any places where I can buy proscar in the U.S at the cheapest prices?

Here is the site I want to buy from but it's from canada and iam in the U.S, any one have any suggestions?

http://www.canadamedicinecompany.com/se ... &By=SEARCH

hairnow

Reaction score
Technically, someone can carry three months supply of medication into the US when crossing the border if it is for personal use. Customs agents could stop you from receiving "shipped" medication because it is being transported by someone other than the end-user. But agents are free to exercise discretion.

The reality is that agents don't interfere with small shipments (3 months supply or less) of drugs that don't have abuse potential. I've imported proscar from New Zealand for about five years and every order has arrived quickly, intact, no problems.

As far as I know, you would need a prescription from a US physician to order proscar from Canada. The pharmacy receives the order with your prescription and a Canadian physician will write a prescription to meet Canadian legal requirements. It's easier to order from a New Zealand or Australian pharmacy because you don't need the US physician's prescription. You can get Merk brand or generic and it typically arrives in about 10 - 14 days.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
shizzel,

got to the "propecia dumping ground" forum below. There should be plenty of links there.