Is it about time for the shaved look?

aibo82

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

for the past day or so I have been shedding hairs again and in the past year ive gone from NW2 to NW3. today ive noticed burning pain around my right reciding hairline so whats this more hair loss? ive tried finasteride and my body dont apcept it to well so gave up. all im using now is spectral dnc what else can i do?!

G

If you think you can pull off the shaved look well, I'd say go for it. No need to drop the meds though. Shaving just takes your mind off the shedding.

Pondle

Reaction score
aibo82 said:
Hi

for the past day or so I have been shedding hairs again and in the past year ive gone from NW2 to NW3. today ive noticed burning pain around my right reciding hairline so whats this more hair loss? ive tried finasteride and my body dont apcept it to well so gave up. all im using now is spectral dnc what else can i do?!

It's a shame you can't handle finasteride, without it you're left with minoxidil, which you're already using, and Tricomin - the spray, not the shampoo; Revivogen - the vials, not the shampoo; Revita shampoo and Dr. Proctor's range of products.

HairLessGR

Reaction score
I also had to have my hair cut to 1 cm (1st time in my life) since i couldn't stand seeing all this hair falling everyday. Not only i attract more attention from both men and women now (i never expected that to happen) but the feeling of freedom i experience is also amazing. No fussy hair due to the wind, no combing or drying after the shampoo, no salt to be washed away after a swim at the sea.
Fact is, noone thought i would look good in such a hairstyle as my head does have an unproportionate curve on the top but eventually that's not the case.
My advice to all the guys who worry about hairloss is to try it. Unless you have a big nose chances are you'll be happily surprised!

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
Best thing I ever did was shave my head. Even if a cure came out tomorrow for a full head of hair I would keep my head shaved.

Some people might not understand that but a shaved head is far different to a bald head.