Is It Possible To Shed After 7 Months???

BuddyWalton

Reaction score
Hi Guys, For the last 7 months I've been treating my hair with The Big 3 (5% liquid Minoxidil, 1% Nizoral Shampoo, 1.5mg Finasteride) with GREAT results! Before I started I had just started to experience thinning, and now my hair is all back :) But for the last week I've been noticing some strands of hair dropping out when I apply my Minoxidil... Up untill a month ago I was using the pink 5mg octagonal Finsateride tablets that I cut into 1.5 quarters. But a month ago I bought some new 5mg Finasteride tablets that are small and blue that I also cut into 1.5 quarters. Is it possible that these new Finasteride tablets are causing my hair to shed? Perhaps they're not working and are causing my hair to fall out? Should I switch back to the pink octagonal 5mg tablets and throw away the small blue ones? Or is it all the same, and my hair might be shedding for another reason? Any help would be massively appreciated :) Thanks heaps, B.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know the difference between the two but if you are afraid that the one you are using now is fake or not as effective as the other one, why don't you change back to the previous one? that will give you peace of mind. Also yes, it is possible that you can shed after 7 months. If I were you, I wouldn't worry too much.