is it possible

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
is it possible to have minoxidil make your hair much much worse and not better at all!! its been 6 months and my hair is sooooooooo thin and the hairs that fall out are small and thin, when i run my fingers through my hair it feels like all i have is peach fuzz instead of real hair (that i had)
my hair was def thin before and i was on finasteride for 1.5 yrs and nizoral for a long time along with nano but things were still bad
so i decided to get lee's minoxidil cuz i think im allergic to PPG
it makes my hair so dry and i have never lost this much hair
it looks so bad and so thin

6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i will reply to this i think your question is thought by many here btw....
i was on minoxidil for around 4-5 months and i saw no response to it even though i should have stuck in there and kept it going i didnt and stopped but it didnt make me worse,but i do think that for a select few minoxidil can and does make your hairloss worse by giving you massive sheds that you wouldnt have had prior to using minoxidil.I dont beleive though that this happens to many people but you may be one of the exceptions.Or you may (like you mentioned)be allergic to something else that you are using just a thought though.

6 months is a long time but for a hairloss product its a short period of time,especially seeing as it takes time for anything to either get absorbed topically or orally into your body.

I would say yes to if it COULD make you hairloss worse though i just dont think it happens to many.