Is it too late? Advice please (26 year old)

underdog12

Reaction score
Hi all, I am not sure what Norwood I am. I guess a NW3? Anyways, I was wondering if the Big 3 could do anything for me. I would be happy growing some of the vellus hairs into thicker ones and possibly thickening up the recently thinning areas on top.

Any thoughts? I've been on Propecia for 3 months with 2 weeks off when I thought I could of been experiencing side effects. They were from other medication. I think my hair has gotten worse in the last 3 months. I am hoping this means I am responding.

Last edited:
T

TravisB

Wait a second, I remember you posting here earlier with a completely bald head. I thought you were completely bald, and it turns out you were just shaved and now you have grown it out, and you seem to still have quite decent hair.

underdog12

Reaction score
I gave up hope and wanted to see how life would be in a few years. Lost a lot of hair from 22-26 and thought I would be bald in a year. I took finasteride last year and freaked at the initial shed and stopped. After reading all this I could've been a good responder. What Norwood am I? Can someone so advanced expect anything positive from Big 3?

T

TravisB

You're not even THAT advanced, and you could definitely see good success on Big 3, or at least maintain what you have.

You look like NW3 with vertex thinning (Norwood 3v)

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
u have plenty of hair; i think the big 3 will work well on you.