is it too late guys ?

winding_road

Reaction score
i am just wondering. my hair thinning started 9 month ago I guess ( i had a bit of thinning before on my crown but very minor).
then IT is the first time I am lossing hair it s been 1 or 2 weeks. I would say 200 hair a day or more.
and now I look like i will be balding in one month if this thing continue.. you can see my scalp when my hair is wet. i lost a lot of frontal hair too.

I know the earlier you use propecia the better, but would it change that much if I used it before the hair started to fall out, or I still have the chance to go back to my pre-9month period
i mean looking at my hair today, I WANT MUCH MORE.. can I have this with propecia
and by the way I started Rogaine 1 month ago and i am wondring if this was not the cause of my hair loss now

Vampa

Reaction score
Get on propecia right away. It does seem to regrow hair in areas that have just thinned but not so well in areas that are totally bald.

By the way, Rogaine probably is at fault for your recent hair loss. I don't know whether propecia will totally return your hair back to its fullest, but it's the best for maintaining what you have (if dht isn't be blocked, then hair will continue to fall out at its natural rate).

Get yourself some nizoral shampoo while you're at it. It's expensive, but you only have to use it 2-3 times a week. Plus it's no real hassle, since shampooing is something you should be doing in the shower anyway.

Good luck!

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my advice is don't, give up... you can't win if you give up!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Vampa Says,
By the way, Rogaine probably is at fault for your recent hair loss

Just to add to the above, this is more than likely due to shedding which is a normal process of most hair loss treatments...its possible it could be inflammation due to the minoxidil, but as Vampa says Nizoral will should sort this out.