Is it worth getting a strip hair transplant if?

G

Im only using revivogen to stop further hairloss? It has worked for me in stopping hairloss and ive been on it for a year and a bit,But will it be enouth untill this neosil stuff comes out if i decide to get a strip hair transplant now?I get sides from propecia and minoxidil.

bigmac

Reaction score
There would be no harm in getting a consult and have the doctor check the health of your hair and look for miniturisation.This will then give you a good idea on how effective your meds are.

G

Nizoral also claims to remove DHT from scalp sebum, but since it is not a drug, not regulated by the FDA, it's hard to say for sure. Some guys say it works for them. Have you tried it?

G

Yes i didnt mention this but i have been using nizoral twice a week for about three years.The thing that worrys me is if i get strip done now will the rest of my hair last another five years with just revivogen and nizoral.I guess its hard to know the answer to that.although revivogen has stopped further hairloss for around a year for me i dont have complete confidence it can do it for five years.

G

That's the challenge to it all. We cannot predict the future of how effective these produts are for the long term.