Is it wrong I admire this guy? + Hope if I ever have kids.

Obsidian

Reaction score
For some reason whenever I watch this Queens of the Stone Age video, it just makes me want to have this guys confidence as you can tell he has nothing to fear whatsoever (Not Safe for Work in the slightest)
[youtube:3vuxn8a7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrIpCXsX-08[/youtube:3vuxn8a7]

Plus on the subject of hairloss it has just gotten me on this idea. If I ever even meet that one girl I feel I can have kids with, I hope my son does not have this at all, that he gets to have my Father's hair which he had his teenage density 'till his mid 40's. Or if I have a daughter she does not get my Mom's thinning and when she has kids if she has a son he does not have this at all. Same goes for my son (that is if I ever have kids).

ali777

Reaction score
It's not only about confidence. It's about how you view nudity. Some people don't have issues with being nude in public.

I'm not a naturalist, and I wouldn't get on the stage nude but I'm kinda in peace with my body and if it is something I have to do I wouldn't have major problems doing it.

Have you ever heard stories of even married couples not being nude in their partners presence? Nudity is not something to be scare of.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Is it wrong I admire this guy.
Depends on your definition of admire :gay:

Obsidian

Reaction score
Haha, nope I just mean the guy started losing his hair/thinning out in his late teens and shaved it all off around his mid twenties and just said "such is life" and went on.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I don't think anyone wants to pass that cursed gene onto their children. When you become a parent you will always want the best for your child and lets face it going bald is not a best case scenario. Besides the aesthetic tragedy of it all, it is a clear signal to the opposite sex that if you choose to get with me then this is what our son has to look forward to, which I'm sure is a big deterrent in their minds. What they might not realize is that they may be carrying the balding gene themselves. It could be recessive and you will never know because she will show no signs, but if it is a dominant gene then she could show signs of fpb, in which case par for the course.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
it might be all the acid nick oliveri has taken or the shrooms or any of the other 1000's hallucinogenics he has taken,he has seen the light and now just doesnt care :)

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
For some reason whenever I watch this Queens of the Stone Age video, it just makes me want to have this guys confidence as you can tell he has nothing to fear whatsoever (Not Safe for Work in the slightest)

Plus on the subject of hairloss it has just gotten me on this idea. If I ever even meet that one girl I feel I can have kids with, I hope my son does not have this at all, that he gets to have my Father's hair which he had his teenage density 'till his mid 40's. Or if I have a daughter she does not get my Mom's thinning and when she has kids if she has a son he does not have this at all. Same goes for my son (that is if I ever have kids).

What if your son gets your thinning which you got from your mother? :dunno:

Obsidian

Reaction score
ghg said:
Obsidian said:

What if your son gets your thinning which you got from your mother? :dunno:

Well that will suck, but hopefully there will be at least one medical advancement in hairloss, not a cure but better than we got right now.