is lasercomb better than finasteride for scalp irritation/itch?

Kaze

Established Member
Reaction score
is lasercomb better than finasteride for scalp irritation/itch?

jonsie150

Established Member
Reaction score
well. the laser comb probably wont cause your scalp to itch. but it also probably doesnt work. so there you go

Kaze

Established Member
Reaction score
naw im looking for remedies to scalp irritation and itch. im looking for people had this and used the comb to treat it?

kenben123

Reaction score
Kaze your question is kinda confusing. I may be wrong but I don't think finasteride is used to reduce scalp irritation(finasteride blocks effects of DHT). I have an aculas 850a which is a 100mw 650nm laser and use it 3 times a week. I can tell you what the laser can do. It reduces inflamation and redness this I know for sure. The laser can take the red out of a pimple in a matter of 2-3 min. My scalp never itches...this could be because I use the laser or just that I don't have an itchy scalp. I think a better question for you to ask is "is Keto more effective than a laser to reduce scalp itching?" I'de say to answer your original question that the laser is more effective, however for your biggest bang for the buck- I'd use Nizoral (or any shampoo with keto) first and only if that does not take care of the itching look into getting a laser. I got my laser from ebay. It was normally almost 900.00 at the time and I got mine for 121.00 shipping included. I think they are now around 350.00.