Is Nizoral enough for this? Pictures below

relap5

Reaction score
READ FIRST

I'm 19 years old and I see like 3-7 hair sticking on my hands when I shampoo.
the picture below shows my after bath wet look hair
am I balding or is it just normal for wet hair?
I am experiencing massive dandruff, I wonder if this is the cause of my hair fall?
I am also experiencing massive hair fall every december and march, is it normal?
Can dandruff really trigger nw6 pattern?
I'm currently using Chinese herbal called Enchantina, 1 bottle lasted for a month and it really decreased my hair fall.
about my family history actually on both sides, they all have thick hair even my 80 year old grandpa but MY DAD is half bald (57 years old)

PICTURES RIGHT HERE
BACK.jpgBACK
forehead.jpgFOREHEAD
left.jpgLEFT
right.jpgRIGHT
up.jpgBIRD'S EYE VIEW​

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
it looks like male pattern baldness and if it is then nizoral wont be able to stop it since its far too weak, and herbal stuff is useless. Finasteride will stop the loss

archdemon123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hop on finasteride, you are 19 years old and it looks like you have male pattern baldness.
Definitely the right time to start taking it because the loss will be gone and you will probably grow hair, restoring that crown area.

relap5

Reaction score
it looks like male pattern baldness and if it is then nizoral wont be able to stop it since its far too weak, and herbal stuff is useless. Finasteride will stop the loss

have you experienced any side effect? I wanted to try finasteride but I don't want to lose my sex drive especially that I have a very good sex drive

- - - Updated - - -

Hop on finasteride, you are 19 years old and it looks like you have male pattern baldness.
Definitely the right time to start taking it because the loss will be gone and you will probably grow hair, restoring that crown area.

will 1 or 2 mg per week of finasteride be fine?

viet nom nom

Established Member
Reaction score
The internets massively overestimates the liklihood of sides. Get on that **** before its too late.

- - - Updated - - -

The internets massively overestimates the liklihood of sides. Get on that **** before its too late.

archdemon123

Established Member
Reaction score
1mg a day keeps the hair always :p

Should be fine, and disregard the damn side, most of them are placebo anyways, like nofap lol

The guys who actually sufferd impotence probably had other problems so if you have good health I don't see why you shouldn't hop on finasteride

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Nizoral by itself isn't enough to stop any hair loss. 1mg of finasteride every day or every other day should be enough for you

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
you know i see a lot of guys like this, that looks like its just their kind of hair,
its thick and pretty full only crown is a bit visible and maybe a bit receding hairline..

im nobody,
but i belive it has to do something with inflammation - caused by (i think) shampooing, and rubbing to aggresively.

but than again i have no idea what and how they treat their hair.