is nu hair tablets any good?

Reaction score
today when i went to walgreens i saw two different kinds of "nu hair" products and a thing called DHT blocker i think both were tablets or something like that. i didn't look at it up close cause there were people there but are these scams? if so why would a company like wal greens carry them?

CCS

Reaction score
well known scam.

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
newguytothisforum said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
well known scam.

what specifically makes it a scam? and why would walgreens carry it? i might sound ignorant but when your lossing hair......

Why do you think it is any good? Have you checked the ingredients? Saw Pawmetto is not a very goot DHT blocker. People keep preaching for the "Big Three." Why deviate?

CCS

Reaction score
walgreens does not know what works and what does not. They just sell what is legal and sells well. saw palmetto is very weak. If you use a lot, it will really stink. I know because I opened a capsule, which I bought before I found out the stuff does not work.

Reaction score
TAINTED-MEAT said:
newguytothisforum said:
well known scam.

what specifically makes it a scam? and why would walgreens carry it? i might sound ignorant but when your lossing hair......

Why do you think it is any good? Have you checked the ingredients? Saw Pawmetto is not a very goot DHT blocker. People keep preaching for the "Big Three." Why deviate?

tainted meat, you need to calm the fuk down. it was just a question. i happened to see it for the first time. you better chill out dude.

mu0325

Established Member
Reaction score
newguytothisforum said:
TAINTED-MEAT said:
newguytothisforum said:
well known scam.

tainted meat, you need to calm the fuk down. it was just a question. i happened to see it for the first time. you better chill out dude.

you need to calm down the guy did not say anything....

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
newguytothisforum said:
TAINTED-MEAT said:
newguytothisforum said:
well known scam.

I was just trying to help. I do not understand. Do you want me to tell you that "Nu Hair" is the best stuff and that it will turn a NW7 to a NW1? I was just reiterating that the "Big Three" is the most proven combination when it comes to fighting hairloss. When you respond like that to people who are trying to help, you are turning them away. Why would anyone want to help you if you respond like that? You asked a question, I answered it, why do you get so angry?

CCS

Reaction score
i agree. i did not see any anger in taintedmeat's post. just straight forward advice.

Logic1

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd stay away...you'd be better off buying a multivitamin like centrum performance.