IS PROPECIA WORKING OR NOT...

phantom2x

Established Member
Reaction score
i have been on propecia for month now and i don't see any side effect from it and my hair looks the same as before. i was shedding before starting the treatment, so i don't know the shed that iam going through now is due to the propecia or not.as you all agreed, the first sign of propecia is shedding which means its working.i know there is wait of 3 months or more to see if it working. is any one noticed earlier respond like a month to know if its working. any kind of a sign will help.
respond pls

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
You should have lurked more, or at least searched.

There is no possible way you are going to see ANY kind of improvement in a month's time on Finasteride. You might see some sides, but that's it.

It's possible that your shedding, as your on week 4. But only you know if your currently losing more hair.

ALSO CAPS IS ANNOYING

G

For everyone it is different, I started shedding around middle to end of month 2. I am now on month 8 and I have been shedding on and off since month 2.

All you can do it wait it is the hardest part of the treatment trust me I know.
Hang in there and good luck

Keep in mind hair takes a long time to grow and you will need to give it that time to see if finn works for you.

phantom2x

Established Member
Reaction score
the shed that iam going through is due to propecia or it is a just a normal shed.