Is there a 50 year old "young old man" here who started oral fina at 0.1 mg to maintain his hair?

Arthurandsam

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

According to this, 0.1mg of oral finasteride daily would be enought to maintain my hair, and even got some regrow (+10 hair / cm² instead of +16 with 1mg/day).

Actually I am using Fluridil+CosmeRNA+Exosomes and have a good maintenance (and even some regrow with exosomes I added since 2 months) but I would like to add just a little oral finasteride (and perhaps stop CosmeRNA if I support 0.1mg finasteride because CosmeRNA is very expensive ...)

I would like to start 0.1mg for few weeks (and perhaps go to 0.25 later but no greater than this).

I am also taking resveratrol + nettle leaf with my 0.1mg finasteride to mitigate side effect as my DHT sould be decreased by about 50% even with 0.1mg.

Thanks !

7a3a24d9851a665a5fe93c101d2ad6c66c382ade.png

Last edited:

casposin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.

That data seems to be on serum levels.

On scalp, it takes like several months in have an effect.

It is like if the scalp was Siberia, and the body is Russia. With oral finasteride you bring 100 computers to Russia, and after 4 months, 3 of those computers are sent to Siberia.

If you injected the finasteride (or much better, dutasteride) on the scalp, you would have 10 computers in Siberia and 1 in Russia.

Arthurandsam

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, thanks you !

Scalp concentration of finasteride of study above is at 42 days.

I know it take long time to have effect but my aim is to have a long term add-on to my stack with oral finasteride at very low dose.

And as I am 50 years old, I think that for my age a very low dose like 0.1mg should be sufficient... but not sure so would like to know if someone at about 50 years old already test it...

I know also dutasteride mesotherapy could be great so I will try to find someone who make it in my country... Do you try it ? Any sides ?

casposin

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, i wonder if the oil inside the dutasteride pills could be injected in the scalp.

Depending on the oil, there is more or less pain.

0.1% in dutasteride vials is like 1mg per ml. Like 2 pills of dutasteride/avodart. But I dunno how painful is the injection.

Arthurandsam

My Regimen
Reaction score
No the oil is not directly injectable, injectable solution seems to use ethanol+PG or propanonol with 0.005 or 0.025 or 0.05% dutasteride but I will never do this by myself lol

casposin

My Regimen
Reaction score
People on steroids injections, the steroid is diluted in oil (grape oil, cotton seed, etc). None of them use PG.

Arthurandsam

My Regimen
Reaction score
People are crazy :D