is there any going back ? HELP

winding_road

Reaction score
Hi
I am regretting a lot .. cause i read this site for a long time, but was not that motivated to start treatments. i was afraid of the side effects of propecia.
Listen , a while ago when my hair was thinning, I started Saw palmetto in one month I could see a difference ! magic ! but why did I took saw palmetto, not beacuse of my hair, but some prostate problems, i am 25yr old and i have CPPS if any one knows what it is ( prostatitis).
I stopped Saw palmetto cause it decreased my libido very much.
I got ROGAINE. after 1 month, I started to LOOSe hair. before it was thinning. (( So I have advanced thinning on my crown, average thinning on my scalp and this week i am sure i am loosing around 200 hair per day ! ))

Now I started palmetto again and want to see a doctor to get propecia.

Do you think with these, ( and considering that I v been loosing hair only for a short while ) I can turn the clock backward ?

And by the way shouldn t I STOP ROGAINE cause I have this extreme hair loss because of it and dandruff too

do any of you guys had decrease libido from palmetto/ propecia ?

Thanks PLease guys help me stand on my feets again, i a

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
dont stop rogaine, youll just lose a lot of hair. rogaine makes you shed before it regrows, its very common. gen on finasteride, minoxidil (seeing as youve alreadyd started it) and nizoral shampoo 2-3x per week and you will be fine. stick to it and be strict with your regimen.

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
winding_road said:
do any of you guys had decrease libido from palmetto/ propecia ?

a lot of us did.. but normally things return to normal after 3-4 months.

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
for most people its less time than that. my decreased libido was quite little, only marginally noticeable, and passed within 2 weeks.