is there hope's story

is there hope

Reaction score
I am new here and from what I've been reading, is it true that if you usually start a new treatment, such as rogaine or propecia, you usually shed a bit more to get rid of dead hairs. Please correct if I'm wrong. Also, what do you think of the combination of propecia and Nioxin? I was taking this combo 2 years agoa nd stopped when my wife and I were trying for a baby and it was working. What do you guys think?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: 29 and not looking so hot

did Propecia work for you before?

is there hope

Reaction score

I would say it definately slowed down the process, but it's been few years and I am wondering if others have tried this combo.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

is there hope said:
I would say it definately slowed down the process, but it's been few years and I am wondering if others have tried this combo.

most of us are using Propecia + Nizoral

Pondle

Reaction score

I am new here and from what I've been reading, is it true that if you usually start a new treatment, such as rogaine or propecia, you usually shed a bit more to get rid of dead hairs. Please correct if I'm wrong. Also, what do you think of the combination of propecia and Nioxin? I was taking this combo 2 years agoa nd stopped when my wife and I were trying for a baby and it was working. What do you guys think?

Shedding definitely occurs for at least the first two weeks of minoxidil use, but is only occasionally reported with Propecia.

Nioxin isn't a proven treatment - in fact I've never ever seen any research into it. If it has superoxide dismutase, as one site claims, it may be of benefit. If it is just a random collection of herbs like saw palmetto then it is a total waste of time.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

big 3 is the way to go!